CHOOSE YOUR CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE AND SIGN UP BELOW
Arizona Supreme Court License #477
CLASSROOM 4-HOUR COURSE
View Schedule and Register Here
ONLINE 4-HOUR COURSE
English Online Class
CURSO POR INTERNET
DE 4 HORAS | EN ESPAÑOL
Continue Taking the Online Course Now!
Or Register by Phone!
8:00 am to 7:00 pm Mon
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Tue - Fri
7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sat
8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sun
Christmas Eve 12/24/18 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve 12/31/18 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Year’s Day – Closed
Our goal is to relieve the stress and help you keep your driving record clean by making the Arizona Traffic School process EASY. Once registered, most people do not need to deal with the court. We do it for you! Get started today by registering online!
Our Goal is to Simplify the Process for You
Serving all Arizona courts. Register, attend, learn, and relax. No hard tests and no hidden fees. We work directly with the court to register and complete your course learning so that you don't have to. With over a decade of experience with the court system, our process was specifically designed to make dismissal of traffic violations fast and easy.
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
NOTE: Non-refundable Service Fee ($5.00) for Classroom Course. Local Court Fee varies by court
Benefits of the Arizona Defensive Driving 4-hour Course?
- Violation Dismissed by the Court
- Keep DMV Record Clean
- No Points
- No Insurance Rate Increase
- No Order to Attend Traffic Sruvival School for Red Light Violation